Situated on 7.5 acres of lush and magnificently maintained manicured lawns and grounds, this sophisticated residential complex offers unsurpassed facilities – a beautiful apartment in the perfect location.
- Rent mid $ 600’s
- Body Corp $170.39 per week
- Rates $ 37.27 per week
- Water rates $ 28.08 per week
- North/North East Aspect
- Mountain, ocean & city views
- 2 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 secure underground parking (tandem)
- Open plan living with dining and an informal family/entertaining room flowing out onto the large northern balcony.
- Returns over 5% on investment
ATLANTIS EAST FEATURES:
- Marina berths available
- Registered Yacht Club
- On-site management
- 24 hr manned security for peace of mind
- Elegantly appointed foyer
- Fast lifts
- Meeting /Function room (where the active Social Club meets),
- Overlooking the peaceful Nerang River and Ocean Views
- Exclusive deepwater Marina on Nerang River,
- 3 tennis courts, 1 flood lit
- Tropical pool
- BBQ Gazebos
- Indoor heated pool,
- Sauna, spa,
- Secure exclusive walkway access to Macintosh Island under Highway
LOCATION – Conveniently situated at the entrance to prestigious Paradise Waters on the Gold Coast with local transport at your door. G-Link tram route encompasses University Hospital, Griffith University, the Oasis, Pacific Fair, the Casino & Convention Centre in Broadbeach.
The G-link tram runs between Gold Coast and Helensvale railway station for easy direct access to domestic and international airport.
MAIN BEACH -The fabulous cafes, restaurants and shops of Tedder Avenue Main Beach and Cavill Avenue Surfers Paradise are an easy stroll as are the famous white sandy beaches.
PARADISE WATERS – A prestige waterfront suburb with easy access to the Broadwater. It is bordered by the Nerang River in the west and the Gold Coast Highway in the east. The suburb is perfectly located close enough to the entertainment heart of the city yet far enough to enjoy a private and relaxing lifestyle.
For all enquiries please contact Cherie Leburn via phone 0418 883 552 or via email [email protected]